DES MOINES, Iowa – March 28, 2016 – BirdDogHR™, the leader in talent management solutions for the construction, engineering and skilled trades industries, today announced that president and CEO, Todd Skokan, has been selected as a semi-finalist in the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of The Year 2016 Upper Midwest awards program.
Leading the BirdDogHR team since 2013, Skokan has produced tremendous results. In 2015 BirdDogHR was named to the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing companies. The company produced 53% revenue growth in 2014 over 2013 and momentum continues to build. As a result the company has expanded from 17 employees to 53 employees and moved to a larger corporate headquarters as hiring continues. The BirdDogHR team also appreciates Skokan’s leadership identifying the company one of Iowa’s 2015 Top 150 workplaces.
“It’s an honor to be selected as a semi-finalist for the Ernst and Young award,” said Todd Skokan. “This would not be possible without the support and hard work of the BirdDogHR team. Their commitment to customer success powers our growth and numerous achievements. It is an exciting time for BirdDogHR.”
The Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of The Year Upper Midwest awards program has world-changing innovators evaluate entrepreneurs across the Midwest that demonstrate exceptional vision, skill and passion. Finalists for the award will be announced April 21 and will meet with the panel of judges in Minneapolis to share their entrepreneurial stories. The winner of the EY Entrepreneur of the year for 2016 award will be announced at a Gala on June 9.
About Ernst and Young
The EY Entrepreneur of The Year program has recognized the endeavors of exceptional men and women who create the products and services that keep our worldwide economy moving forward. Since its inception, Entrepreneur of The Year has grown dramatically and now includes programs in more than 145 cities and more than 60 countries worldwide. The Entrepreneur of The Year National Awards gala is the culminating event of the Strategic Growth Forum, the largest gathering of entrepreneurs in America.
BirdDogHR™ offers comprehensive talent management software and managed services — everything you need to guide the entire employee lifecycle. The cloud-based talent management system is straightforward and easy to use, so you can safely focus on implementing strategy — not learning new software or worrying it won’t keep up with changing regulations. Managed services operate as an extension of your HR department and deliver the expertise and focus you need. Organizations can see ROI in effective growth management, bottom line results and compliance peace of mind. BirdDogHR specializes in high-consequence and government contracting industries because they have unique needs. Companies from other industries can use the BirdDogHR talent management solution — and they do — but the solution is built with the most rigorous compliance needs in mind. Visit us online at www.birddoghr.com.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers
- BirdDogHR Announces Partnership with OSHA Course Provider ClickSafety