DES MOINES, Iowa – March 10, 2015 – BirdDogHR™, the leader in talent management solutions for construction, engineering and skilled trades, has announced that due to strong customer and industry demand the company created and released a comprehensive talent management software solution and managed services. Industries that BirdDogHR serves are highly regulated so the new software also supports the compliance requirements for the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP).
Georgetown University’s Center on Education and the Workforce concluded that there will be a shortage of 5 million workers by 2020. That’s only 5 years from now, therefore it’s critical that companies of all sizes have the right tools in place to focus on employee engagement. In order to best serve regulation-heavy industries with talent management and compliance expertise, BirdDogHR has developed easy-to-use talent management software and services to enable organizations to improve candidate quality and flow, shorten time to hire, centralize learning, increase employee productivity and speed readiness to take on more responsibility.
BirdDogHR’s new approach to complete talent management maintains the company’s promise to remove complexity from managing the entire employee lifecycle and make it straightforward and simple.
“In a recent study, customers told us that our expertise and deep understanding of compliance makes working with BirdDogHR a seamless experience,” said Todd Skokan, President and CEO of BirdDogHR. “We have taken that hard-working know-how and extended it into all other areas of talent management. The result is a quick-to-implement, easy-to-use solution with services to help organizations build their best teams.”
In addition, the company also recently changed the company name from BirdDog to BirdDogHR, refreshed the logo to symbolize BirdDogHR’s vibrant future and also launched a new responsive public website.
BirdDogHR™ offers comprehensive talent management software and managed services — everything you need to guide the entire employee lifecycle. The cloud-based talent management system is straightforward and easy to use, so you can safely focus on implementing strategy — not learning new software or worrying it won’t keep up with changing regulations. Managed services operate as an extension of your HR department and deliver the expertise and focus you need. Organizations can see ROI in effective growth management, bottom line results and compliance peace of mind. BirdDogHR specializes in high-consequence and government contracting industries because they have unique needs. Companies from other industries can use the BirdDogHR talent management solution — and they do — but the solution is built with the most rigorous compliance needs in mind. Visit us online at www.birddoghr.com.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers