DES MOINES, Iowa – July 15, 2014 – BirdDog, the leader in recruitment and applicant tracking solutions (ATS) for the construction and skilled trades industries, today announced new job distribution available with RecruitMilitary, H2H.jobs, and ArmedServicesJobs job boards focused on helping veterans re-enter the workplace. With these new job distributions, BirdDog is offering easy access to veterans looking for work while simultaneously helping organizations meet OFCCP veteran recruitment outreach regulations.
With strong leadership and teamwork skills showcased by veterans, enhanced job distribution to multiple veteran-focused boards will deliver the right talent to the best fit organization. “With our government pushing federal contractors to meet their OFCCP requirements for recruitment outreach to vets, we are proud to announce our new job distributions with RecruitMilitary, H2H.jobs, and ArmedServicesJobs,” said Todd Skokan, President and CEO of BirdDog. “At BirdDog, we are grateful for their service and we recognize the importance of giving back to our veterans and getting them back into the workforce.”
Each of the job boards, while targeting veterans, has a unique position in the veteran recruitment space.
- RecruitMilitary helps organizations excel by leveraging the talent of our nation’s finest people, our veterans. The company offers the largest and most complete database of high-quality veteran talent with over 660,000 members.
- H2H.jobs (Hero2Hired) is the award-winning online platform created by Futures Inc. and sponsored by the Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program, a service of OSD Reserve Affairs. Today, H2H.jobs is the leading online resource for military-to-civilian hiring, with over 230,000 documented hires. H2H.jobs supports the entire Reserve Component of 1.1 M personnel, along with veterans, transitioning service members and their families.
- As a premier career community within the Beyond.com Military & Government Channel, ArmedServicesJobs provides access to more relevant, qualified candidates. Jobs posted will be automatically distributed to the 12 sites in the Military & Government Channel, as well as all relevant local, specialty and national sites.
In addition to BirdDog’s new job distribution focused on veterans, BirdDog has also added ConstructionJobForce, SalesHeads, and UtilitiesJobs powered by Beyond.com.
BirdDog provides recruitment and applicant tracking solutions including candidate sourcing and screening, recruitment management, and reporting for compliance. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use recruiting software and services, BirdDog’s proven cloud-based solution drives candidate flow, shortens time to hire, centralizes communication, and reduces your cost of recruiting. BirdDog’s clients span all industries with an emphasis on construction, engineering and supply. BirdDog is proud of our high satisfaction rating across our 750 customers who have transformed the “panic hire” in to an organized and effective talent acquisition strategy.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers