DES MOINES, Iowa – March 26, 2014 – BirdDog, the leader in recruiting and applicant tracking solutions (ATS) for the construction and skilled trades industries, today announced LONG Building Technologies Inc. selected the BirdDog ATS to improve applicant quality and job distribution.
As a company supporting numerous federal contracts, LONG Building Technologies uses the BirdDog ATS to power strategic recruiting to support Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFFCP) compliance efforts, find and attract special technically-skilled candidates and reinforce consistency among hiring managers. After implementing the BirdDog ATS, LONG Building Technologies efficiently increased candidate flow for hard-to-fill positions, improved job distribution to more qualified candidates and increased manager buy-in.
From a strategic perspective, LONG Building Technologies is very happy with the improvements it has seen in its recruitment process. “Before using the BirdDog ATS, the recruitment function at LONG Building Technologies wasn’t providing as much value as we do today. Managers were handling the majority of recruitment and hiring without a proven, standardized and compliant process. In addition to the automation it brings, BirdDog gets managers to open their minds to other candidates and creates consistency in the hiring process,” said Amy Smith, Human Resources Manager, LONG Building Technologies.
LONG Building Technologies also gives the BirdDog ATS high marks for quick implementation, ease of use, and straightforward functionality. “The BirdDog ATS has unmatched functionality. You get exactly what you need and the system isn’t bloated with complicated functionality that you will never use.” Smith said.
Complete details of LONG Building Technologies’ talent acquisition success are available in the LONG Building Technologies case study.
About LONG Building Technologies
LONG Building Technologies, Inc. is a full service HVAC representative and building automation, security, energy and mechanical services company that has been providing better building technology to the Rocky Mountain Region since 1965. The privately owned corporation also has branches throughout Colorado, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming. For more information, please visit www.long.com.
BirdDog provides recruitment and applicant tracking solutions including candidate sourcing and screening, recruitment management, and reporting for compliance. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use recruiting software and services, BirdDog’s proven cloud-based solution drives candidate flow, shortens time to hire, centralizes communication, and reduces your cost of recruiting. BirdDog’s clients span all industries with an emphasis on construction, engineering and supply. BirdDog is proud of our high satisfaction rating across our 750 customers who have transformed the “panic hire” in to an organized and effective talent acquisition strategy.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers