DES MOINES, Iowa – September 26, 2013 – BirdDog, the leader in recruiting and applicant tracking solutions (ATS) for the construction and skilled trades industries and all emerging organizations nationwide, today announced that it has released new functionality in the BirdDog cloud-based software making it simple for customers to access, change and report on stage and disposition information for job applicants. This innovative yet easy-to-use functionality is called System Guided Dispositioning (SGD) and solves the pain related to tracking the federal Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Office of Federal Contractors Compliance Programs (OFCCP) requirements.
Compliance and documentation in recruiting and hiring is imperative. Not being compliant or unable to access documentation that proves compliance can result in fines, loss of time and loss of projects. The new System Guided Dispositioning functionality in the BirdDog ATS ensures that customers’ documentation is complete. With on-screen reminders to prompt the user, the ATS guides them to update recruitment stages or set a final disposition for everyone who applies to an organization’s job postings. Using a simple drop down of pre-populated disposition codes (or codes that administrators create themselves) recruiters and hiring managers are able to consistently update an applicant disposition with the click of a button and report on it when needed.
"Working with disposition codes can be complicated and cumbersome. Our goal was to simplify this process for our customers," said Bryan May, EVP of Business Development and Product Management at BirdDog. "The feedback we’ve received has been amazing. Now our customers can effectively source their open positions, differentiate between job seekers and internet applicants, facilitate analysis of aggregate applicant and hire data, and demonstrate what happened to whom, when and why."
"We’ve reviewed the functionality and believe that System Guided Dispositioning will be very helpful for our organization. The simplicity of the applicant dispositioning process will make our record keeping much easier and help us stay compliant," said Michelle Heater, Human Resources Manager at Radiant Plumbing and Air Conditioning and BirdDog ATS customer.
BirdDog provides recruitment and applicant tracking solutions including candidate sourcing and screening, recruitment management, and reporting for compliance. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use recruiting software and services, BirdDog’s proven cloud-based solution drives candidate flow, shortens time to hire, centralizes communication, and reduces your cost of recruiting. BirdDog’s clients span all industries with an emphasis on construction, engineering and supply. BirdDog is proud of our high satisfaction rating across our 750 customers who have transformed the “panic hire” in to an organized and effective talent acquisition strategy.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers