1094/1095 Form Generation
With the ACA Compliance module, employers will have access to the most up-to-date 1094 and 1095 forms for reporting purposes. All forms are seamlessly filled automatically with the compiled data from employee profiles.
With this feature, employees will not miss notifications that they are eligible for medical benefits, or are no longer eligible due to various ACA guidelines. Set up for automated system alerts are streamlined to make it easier for administrators to do.
Personalized ACA Profiles
All employees enrolled in ACA will have their complete data history compiled in a central location during their tenure with an organization. Administrators can access:
- Past and present Stability and Lookback periods
- Average hours worked per week/month
- Configuration options to track hourly and salary employees
- Printable 1095-C forms
- A grid to access past and present health coverage that comes with an indicator to mark whether it meets the Affordability Safe Harbor while providing minimum value
- A button to offer employee coverage which opens the event window showcasing their current package, while it also logs and dates when coverage was offered
Age-Banded Medical Coverage Ease
Administrators can navigate this confusing area of ACA with ease. They can access a Cost Recalculation on Birthdate tool that works with employees, their spouses and any dependents. This area in the ACA compliance module features streamlined maneuverability, cutting down the time for administrators on this process so they can focus on more important business goals for their employer.
Administrators in charge of ACA Compliance will enjoy seamless transition from tasks that include offering employees’ coverage at a click of button, FTE/ALE forecasting, E-Filing, Multiple EIN reporting, required ACA forms generation, allowing for easy access to employees and more.