The construction industry will need 800,000 more workers in the next decade.1
The skilled labor shortage combined with HR processes that reside in silos affects many areas of the construction industry — from completing projects on time to reducing mistakes and callbacks.
We Can Help You With...
Built for high compliance, high consequence industries, BirdDogHR takes the risk out of your HR processes.
- AAP, EEO, VEVRAA and OFCCP-compliant reports
- Track Good Faith Recruiting efforts
- Complete E-Verify quickly and efficiently
- Onboarding paperwork is automatically updated as regulations change
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance for qualifying employees
- Certification management for OSHA-10, OSHA-30 and other types of certifications
- Custom workflows notify managers when they have required documents to sign
Over 600 Construction Customers Have Achieved Their Goals with BirdDogHR
Compliance-friendly Processes Cut Reporting Processing Time From 20 Hours to 30 Minutes
As a federal contractor, Metropolitan Mechanical Contractors must maintain compliance at all times. See how they cut their audit report-gathering process from 20 hours to 30 minutes with BirdDogHR.
Discover the BirdDogHR Difference
BirdDogHR began in 1997 as a job board for the skilled trades. Our software offerings have expanded, but our focus on high compliance, high consequence industries has remained strong.
BirdDogHR integrates with Sage 100, Sage 300, Viewpoint Vista, Viewpoint Spectrum and more to connect your business and people processes in one place.
Your Account Manager is available via phone or email to help you achieve your goals. When technical questions arise, our Customer Care team is available to help from Monday through Friday, 7am to 7pm Central Time.