Easy-To-Use ATS Helps Reinforce Employer Brand, Attract Mobile Job Seekers and Simplify Hiring Process and Reporting
- Existing processes are manual and not user-friendly, which consumed the HR department’s time and resources
- Current ATS lacks functionality and the support services needed to meet the organization’s business goals
- The Company requires reporting specific to compliance and recruiting outreach regulations
Key Selection Drivers
- Will automate and streamline all recruiting processes getting candidates into jobs faster and saving time and money
- Processes are easy-to-use, intuitive and mobile-optimized for the hiring managers that are consistently on the road and job seekers who want to apply via mobile device
- BirdDogHR Solutions team is responsive and collaborative demonstrating deep talent management knowledge and attention to client needs
Manual recruitment process lacks functionality and applicant tracking needs
Surgical Specialties’ current ATS offers little functionality, which has made the recruitment process manual and time consuming. “We knew there was better functionality available today. We wanted to find an ATS that would automate and streamline our recruitment process,” said Jane Clough, Senior HR Manager at Surgical Specialties. “The current recruitment process lacks the functionality we are looking for to meet our business goals.”
Responsive system and team automates recruitment process
Clough evaluated six different ATS systems before choosing the BirdDogHR ATS. Clough was looking for a system that met her price point, streamlined the recruitment process and had a responsive team that was knowledgeable and supportive, and that’s what she found with BirdDogHR. She is also interested in the ability to add on other talent management modules as company needs evolve.
Mobile-optimized ATS provides ease of use and will help improve employer brand
Surgical Specialties looks forward to the compliance reporting and tracking and mobile capabilities of the BirdDogHR Recruitment and Applicant Tracking System. “Many of our hiring managers are on the road. It’s rare that they’re ever in the office at a computer, so we need an ATS that is mobile-optimized and available to them from their smart phone. In addition our job seekers also expect an easy mobile-apply process, so I look forward to gaining more qualified candidates and building our employer brand with the BirdDogHR ATS,” said Clough. Surgical Specialties also anticipates decreasing the time to fill a job opening and utilizing a more efficient process for communicating with applicants and interviewees.