Arcoro delivers updated website with unique Hire, Manage, Grow model to enhance the HR and workforce management experience for high consequence, high compliance practitioners, business leaders and partners
CALABASAS, California – January 14, 2020 – Arcoro, a top provider of HR and workforce management software solutions, has launched a new and reimagined website. The new site presents modular HR solutions in a unique Hire, Manage, Grow model as visitors explore the benefits, features and customer success stories of the modular Arcoro solution.
The Arcoro Hire, Manage, Grow model of managing the entire employee lifecycle has been incorporated into the production of the new site to create a more user-friendly experience. Users will appreciate the enhanced display and ease of access to all modules.
In addition to the launch of Arcoro.com, the InfinityHR brand name, assets and website was sunset in late December. Since InfinityHR became part of the Arcoro family in 2018, they have worked to unify the brand under the Arcoro name. The combined solution empowers managers and employees, helping high consequence industries build and manage winning teams.
“Our partners and customers will appreciate the enhanced user experience. The improved navigation makes it easy to browse our extensive HR product portfolio, helping leaders to quickly decide which of our software modules is the best fit for them,” said Casey Powers, Chief Marketing Officer at Arcoro.
The benefit of the Arcoro solution is that users can grow at their own pace, selecting modules that they need today with the ability to scale and add other modules in the future. The platform also alleviates many time-consuming HR-related tasks, allowing leaders to focus on the projects that matter most. The Arcoro suite of ten modules helps to pave the path to effective, innovative workforce management and top HR practices. From hire to retire, Arcoro provides an effective, easy-to-implement solution. To see a demo of the solution, visit Arcoro online at www.arcoro.com.
With over 10,000 customers and 360,000 daily users in 20 countries around the world, Arcoro combines proven HR software solutions to help high-risk industries solve HR challenges, improve processes and remain compliant. The easy-to-use, cloud-based HR software and services are available in integrated modules that serve businesses’ unique needs, enabling small to midsize organizations to scale and grow effectively and efficiently. Visit us online at www.arcoro.com.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Includes COVID-19 Self-Screening Mobile Health Form in its Time Clock App
- Arcoro Wins 2020 Most Innovative Products Award
- Arcoro Company Wins Gold Stevie® Award in 2020 Stevie Awards for Contact Center of the Year
- Arcoro Announces Release of Compensation Management Module
- Arcoro Announces Partnership with Procore
- Arcoro Launches New Website
- Arcoro Company Marketing Leader Named to 2019 Top Women Leaders in SaaS for a Second Year
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies