Arcoro Advocates for Partner Success and Launches New Online Sales, Marketing and Support Tool
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona – August 20, 2019 – Arcoro, a proven provider of HR software solutions for high consequence industries, has announced today its Partner Portal is now available.
The Arcoro Partner Portal is a dependable online tool partners can utilize to support their go-to-market efforts and increase return on investment. A market-ready toolbox, the Arcoro Partner Portal offers access to professionally designed marketing materials, pre-sales training, tips on building a strong employer brand, marketing content such as in-a-box campaigns, onboarding checklists, instructions on how to register new leads and deals, as well as topic specific on-demand webinars.
This robust resource perfectly complements the support Arcoro provides from implementation through deployment, supplemented by ongoing enablement to help partners increase return and expand their businesses. Arcoro offers HR software solutions to assist businesses in improving efficiencies, reducing errors and tedious workflows, creating high performing teams and improving overall strategy to increase profits.
“Arcoro is dedicated to providing our partners innovative and proven solutions that make achieving a higher standard of success possible. We are delighted to offer this custom learning resource tool to our partners and we are grateful for the chance to support them every step of the way,” said Chad Mathias Arcoro VP of Channels and Strategic Alliances.
With cloud-based, user friendly HR software and services, Arcoro offers technology that makes it easier to do business and integrates with over 300 partners, including ERP providers, payroll processors, insurance carriers and more. Arcoro offers modules in Benefits Management, Payroll, Core HR, ACA Compliance, Time and Attendance, Recruiting and Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, Performance Management, Learning Management and Succession Planning.
“The team at Arcoro has demonstrated a unique willingness to support their partners and help bring to market one of the most robust HCM systems for employers. It’s not often you find a team so willing and responsive in today’s business climate. We are proud to partner with Arcoro and we continue to promote the InfinityHR system as the “game changing” platform for businesses today,” said Martin Levy, Principal at CorpStrat/Corporate Strategies Inc and Arcoro partner.
To learn more about becoming a partner visit InfinityHR, an Arcoro company.
Arcoro combines proven HR software solutions designed to help high compliance and high consequence companies improve efficiencies, limit risk and build high-performing teams. With over 10,000 customers and 360,000 daily users in 20 countries around the world, Arcoro provides easy-to-use, cloud-based HCM software and services that are designed to give organizations the competitive edge needed to scale and grow effectively and efficiently. Visit us online at arcoro.com.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers