DES MOINES, Iowa — April 30, 2019 — Arcoro, a proven provider of human capital management (“HCM”) solutions for high consequence industries was recognized as a Top 10 Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019 by HR Tech Outlook Magazine.
A panel of CIOs, CEOs, CTOs and analysts selected Arcoro because of its high-compliance, modular software that offers a breadth of workforce management options. The Arcoro companies include BirdDogHR, ExakTime and InfinityHR. Arcoro Chief Product Officer, Chris Lennon, was interviewed by HR Tech Outlook Magazine and shared insights on the need for an automated human capital management ecosystem.
“We are glad to announce Arcoro as one among the Top 10 Workforce Management Solution Providers of 2019,” said Hanna Wilson, Managing Editor of HR Tech Outlook. “At a time when many organizations are worried about their workforces, Arcoro can help with those time-consuming processes that keep leaders from effectively leading.”
“Human capital management has evolved toward integration, automation and data-driven decisions,” said Todd Skokan, President and Co-CEO of Arcoro. “We aim to help companies streamline their processes so our customers can be as efficient as possible. We’re grateful for this opportunity to share the Arcoro vision with the HR Tech Outlook community.”
Arcoro joins ActiveOps and HR Acuity on the list of top workforce management solution providers.
Read the full article in HR Tech Outlook Magazine.
Arcoro combines proven human capital management (HCM) software solutions designed to help high compliance and high consequence companies improve efficiencies, limit risk and build high-performing teams. With over 10,000 customers and 300,000 daily users in more than 20 countries around the world, Arcoro provides easy-to-use, cloud-based HCM software and services that are designed to give organizations the competitive edge needed to scale and grow effectively and efficiently. Visit us online at www.arcoro.com.
About HR Tech Outlook Magazine
The HR technology market is undergoing one of the most disruptive years it has seen this decade. Cutting-edge technology is offering organizations to adopt both the tools and inducements to find the right human capital solutions for their businesses. And, guiding the CHRO's to leverage new technologies and embrace the future by turning their attention to growth, cost reduction and competitive differentiation is HR Tech Outlook, a print platform that is bringing forth real world solutions, news and product trends.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers
- BirdDogHR Announces Partnership with OSHA Course Provider ClickSafety