DES MOINES, Iowa - January 30, 2019 - BirdDogHR™, an Arcoro company and the leader in talent management solutions for the construction, engineering and skilled trades industries, was recognized among the Top Ten Construction Technology Providers by CIO Applications Magazine.
CIO Applications selected BirdDogHR from more than 30 shortlisted vendors based on market research, construction industry analytics and proven customer return on investment. BirdDogHR joins Procore Technologies, Core Associates and HomeSphere on the list.
BirdDogHR Vice President of Product, Chris Lennon, was interviewed by CIO Applications Magazine and shared insights on the urgent need for workforce management automation in construction and the skilled trades.
“We are glad to announce BirdDogHR as one among the Top 10 Construction Technology Solution Providers 2019, said Joe Phillip, Managing Editor of CIO Applications. “We are pleased to recognize BirdDogHR with its cloud-based solution for improved candidate quality and quantity, shortened time to hire, centralized learning and increased employee productivity.”
“We are honored to receive recognition among the Top Ten Construction Technology Providers by CIO Applications Magazine,” said Todd Skokan, BirdDogHR President and CEO. “The construction industry is facing workforce challenges and we’re grateful for the opportunity to share our construction solutions to the CIO Applications audience.”
Read the full article in CIO Applications Magazine.
BirdDogHR, an Arcoro company, offers comprehensive talent management software and managed services — everything you need to guide the entire employee lifecycle. The cloud-based talent management system is straightforward and easy to use, so you can safely focus on implementing strategy — not learning new software or worrying it won’t keep up with changing regulations. Managed services operate as an extension of your HR department and deliver the expertise and focus you need. Organizations can see ROI in effective growth management, bottom-line results and compliance peace of mind. BirdDogHR specializes in high-consequence and government contracting industries because they have unique needs. Companies from other industries can use the BirdDogHR talent management solution — and they do — but the solution is built with the most rigorous compliance needs in mind. BirdDogHR is a platform company for leading HCM provider Arcoro.
About CIO Applications
CIO Applications is a technology magazine, published from Silicon Valley, CA, that is a prime platform for CIOs to discuss and ponder about innovative enterprise solutions. It is a medium that helps upcoming enterprise IT vendors to engage and showcase their solutions for enterprises. CIO Applications helps technology leaders by providing analysis on new technologies and gives a better understanding of the role that enterprise solutions play in achieving the business goals. For more information visit www.cioapplications.com.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers