DES MOINES, Iowa – June 26, 2018 – BirdDogHR™, the leader in talent management software solutions for the construction and skilled trades industries, announced that it has expanded its leadership team with the addition of John Shrader as Executive Vice President. Shrader joins the team with nearly two decades of executive-level experience as an accomplished leader and developer of high-performing teams. Shrader’s track record of success in the Human Capital Management (HCM) space will further accelerate BirdDogHR’s focus toward servicing emerging verticals and fostering innovative customer-centric offerings.
As an HCM and Software as a Service (SaaS) expert, Shrader has held numerous sales, services and operations executive roles leading regional, national and global teams at GeoLearning, SumTotal Systems, a Skillsoft Company and Penn Foster Education. He has been hugely successful in organizations at all trajectories including start-up, turnaround and growth environments. He earned a bachelor’s degree in Education from University of Iowa, and a master’s degree in Education Management and Leadership from Seattle University.
“John’s strength lies in his ability to connect client needs with strategic vision and lead the team toward that vision,” said BirdDogHR President and CEO, Todd Skokan. “He has proven success in growing and maintaining recurring nine-digit revenue, while doing what’s best for his customers and internal teams. We are overjoyed to welcome John to the team.”
“The growth BirdDogHR has experienced over the last several years puts the organization in a great position to further strengthen customer relationships, develop new partnerships with other HCM industry leaders and surpass aggressive goals,” said Shrader. “As BirdDogHR continues to introduce innovative product offerings, the team is positioned to service customers in emerging markets and help customers maintain a competitive workforce. I am proud to lead that strategic growth.”
BirdDogHR offers comprehensive talent management software and managed services — everything you need to guide the entire employee lifecycle. The cloud-based talent management system is straightforward and easy to use, so you can safely focus on implementing strategy — not learning new software or worrying it won’t keep up with changing regulations. Managed services operate as an extension of your HR department and deliver the expertise and focus you need. Organizations can see ROI in effective growth management, bottom line results and compliance peace of mind. BirdDogHR specializes in high-consequence and government contracting industries because they have unique needs. Companies from other industries can use the BirdDogHR talent management solution — and they do — but the solution is built with the most rigorous compliance needs in mind. Visit us online at www.birddoghr.com.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers