DES MOINES, Iowa - November 13, 2018 - BirdDogHR™, the leader in talent management solutions for the construction, engineering and skilled trades industries, released a system-wide updated user interface (UI) that will enhance the user experience for BirdDogHR customers. The updated UI affects each page of the system and makes it easier for users to access information.
The most notable changes are the user’s ability to access their account information, notifications and sign-out options from the top navigation of each page of the system. The updated UI also provides a cleaner look to further streamline talent management processes.
“Customers and end-users can expect a more modern and intuitive design that will enhance their user experience,” said Chris Lennon, Vice President of Product at BirdDogHR. “Companies can continue to use their own branding system-wide, creating a seamless hire to retire experience that reinforces their employee engagement strategy.”
Additional updates were made system-wide. The Applicant Tracking System (ATS) features API enhancements that will allow for easier integration with third-party recruiting firms or building custom careers pages. The Onboarding module features enhanced VEVRAA reporting functionality and direct deposit visibility.
“After joining the Arcoro family of companies, updating our user interface was the next logical step to providing an outstanding customer experience,” said Todd Skokan, BirdDogHR CEO.
To learn more about BirdDogHR or see the new UI in action, schedule a demo today.
BirdDogHR offers comprehensive talent management software and managed services — everything you need to guide the entire employee lifecycle. The cloud-based talent management system is straightforward and easy to use, so you can safely focus on implementing strategy — not learning new software or worrying it won’t keep up with changing regulations. Managed services operate as an extension of your HR department and deliver the expertise and focus you need. Organizations can see ROI in effective growth management, bottom-line results and compliance peace of mind. BirdDogHR specializes in high-consequence and government contracting industries because they have unique needs. Companies from other industries can use the BirdDogHR talent management solution — and they do — but the solution is built with the most rigorous compliance needs in mind. BirdDogHR is a platform company for leading HCM provider Arcoro. Visit BirdDogHR online at www.birddoghr.com.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Includes COVID-19 Self-Screening Mobile Health Form in its Time Clock App
- Arcoro Wins 2020 Most Innovative Products Award
- Arcoro Company Wins Gold Stevie® Award in 2020 Stevie Awards for Contact Center of the Year
- Arcoro Announces Release of Compensation Management Module
- Arcoro Announces Partnership with Procore
- Arcoro Launches New Website
- Arcoro Company Marketing Leader Named to 2019 Top Women Leaders in SaaS for a Second Year
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies