DES MOINES, IOWA — September 12, 2017 — BirdDogHR™, the leader in talent management solutions for the construction, engineering and skilled trades industries, has successfully released the latest updates to the Form I-9 ahead of schedule. These new enhancements are the most recent in a series of regulatory changes implemented by BirdDogHR to ensure customers always have peace of mind and remain compliant.
On July 17 of this year the United States government released a revised Form I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification) and is requiring all employers to transition to the new form by September 17, 2017. This form was released by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) which is a component of the United States Department of Homeland Security. BirdDogHR made these updates available to customers Thursday, September 7 in the onboarding software module, giving customers ample time to complete the transition.
“Keeping our customers compliant is a top priority at BirdDogHR. Releasing the revised form early and ahead of our competitors is something we strove to achieve,” said Chris Lennon, VP of Product at BirdDogHR. In accordance with all updates, BirdDogHR customers were informed of the change through the customer community and release notes.
Released in Summer 2016, BirdDogHR Onboarding is a powerful, cost saving tool used by BirdDogHR customers to pre-board new hires and ensure all paperwork is completed on-time and in accordance with company policies and government regulations.
BirdDogHR is committed to staying on top of changes in state and federal W4 forms along with the following most recent Form I-9 changes.
From the USCIS, the following is a high-level explanation of the changes made to the Form I-9:
Minor changes made to wording within form instructions, including an update to the name of the Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices
List of Acceptable Documents - List C now includes Form FS-240
Report of birth certifications have been combined into one selection (List C)
List C documents have been renumbered
BirdDogHR™ offers comprehensive talent management software and managed services — everything you need to guide the entire employee lifecycle. The cloud-based talent management system is straightforward and easy to use, so you can safely focus on implementing strategy — not learning new software or worrying it won’t keep up with changing regulations. Managed services operate as an extension of your HR department and deliver the expertise and focus you need. Organizations can see ROI in effective growth management, bottom line results and compliance peace of mind. BirdDogHR specializes in high-consequence and government contracting industries because they have unique needs. Companies from other industries can use the BirdDogHR talent management solution — and they do — but the solution is built with the most rigorous compliance needs in mind. Visit us online at www.birddoghr.com.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers