DES MOINES, Iowa – September 19, 2016 – BirdDogHR™, the leader in talent management solutions for the construction, engineering and skilled trades industries has been named one of Iowa’s 2016 Top Workplaces by the Des Moines Register for the second year in a row. The Des Moines Register metro publication recognized 150 companies and organizations in Iowa as Top Workplaces this year.
The Top Workplaces program was created to recognize companies that have an outstanding culture. Workplace Dynamics partners with publications across the nation, including the Des Moines Register, to survey employees and recognize outstanding companies in every state. The Top Workplaces program is based on the results of an employee survey and the ratings they provide as Workplace Dynamics states that “employees are the best judging panel.” Employees use a 7-point scale to provide feedback on the categories of leadership, direction, managers, new ideas, doers, meaningfulness, ethics, clued-in senior management, communication, appreciation, work/life flexibility, training and benefits.
“At BirdDogHR we know great employees drive customer satisfaction,” said Todd Skokan, CEO at BirdDogHR. “Being named as a Top Workplace for the second year in a row while maintaining a 95% customer retention rate into the fourth quarter is an honor and a testament to the success and quality of our employees and their hard work.”
Growth and success have become a constant at BirdDogHR. The software company was recently listed as a 2016 Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies in America for the second year in a row. The Inc. 5000 ranks according to percentage of revenue growth over a three-year period. In addition, BirdDogHR revenue was at an all-time high in the first half of 2016 with new business booked sales increasing 58% over the first half of 2015. Valued customers including Zerorez and HPE are also excited about working with BirdDogHR.
To learn more about BirdDogHR, view a short video or schedule a demo of the BirdDogHR Talent Management System. Check out the company page on Glassdoor.com or if you‘re looking for a rewarding career with a great company, visit the BirdDogHR current opportunities.
BirdDogHR™ offers comprehensive talent management software and managed services — everything you need to guide the entire employee lifecycle. The cloud-based talent management system is straightforward and easy to use, so you can safely focus on implementing strategy — not learning new software or worrying it won’t keep up with changing regulations. Managed services operate as an extension of your HR department and deliver the expertise and focus you need. Organizations can see ROI in effective growth management, bottom line results and compliance peace of mind. BirdDogHR specializes in high-consequence and government contracting industries because they have unique needs. Companies from other industries can use the BirdDogHR talent management solution — and they do — but the solution is built with the most rigorous compliance needs in mind. Visit us online at www.birddoghr.com.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers
- BirdDogHR Announces Partnership with OSHA Course Provider ClickSafety