DES MOINES, Iowa – August 31, 2016 – BirdDogHR™, the leader in talent management solutions for the construction, engineering and skilled trades industries has been featured in The Silicon Review as one of the magazine’s most admired companies of the year. The Silicon Review is described as “the world’s most trusted online and print community for business and technology professionals.” Readers can view the full article online.
The Silicon Review looks for the most dynamic companies that are making big contributions to business and technology and sustainability in their market. “The award is designed to showcase a company that has provided the most leading and ground-breaking effective technologies for a particular year, on a global platform,” said Manish Pandey, Editor-in-Chief of The Silicon Review.
This past year was record breaking at BirdDogHR and as the company winds up the fourth quarter, momentum continues. BirdDogHR’s complete talent management system has compliance built-in and was created for federal contractors and companies in the construction, engineering, manufacturing and skilled trades industries. Along with this strong vertical focus twenty percent of new customers are coming to BirdDogHR from outside these verticals as small and medium size businesses in all industries value the easy-to-use and implement talent management system.
“This year the BirdDogHR team has made incredible advancements,” said Todd Skokan, President and CEO at BirdDogHR. “We’ve been very successful in creating a talent management system that serves our core verticals in a way that other systems can’t match. The constant innovation and the drive to make BirdDogHR the best product for our customers makes this brand great.”
Innovation and growth go hand in hand. Earlier this year the software company was named to the Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing private companies in America for the second year in a row.
BirdDogHR™ offers comprehensive talent management software and managed services — everything you need to guide the entire employee lifecycle. The cloud-based talent management system is straightforward and easy to use, so you can safely focus on implementing strategy — not learning new software or worrying it won’t keep up with changing regulations. Managed services operate as an extension of your HR department and deliver the expertise and focus you need. Organizations can see ROI in effective growth management, bottom line results and compliance peace of mind. BirdDogHR specializes in high-consequence and government contracting industries because they have unique needs. Companies from other industries can use the BirdDogHR talent management solution — and they do — but the solution is built with the most rigorous compliance needs in mind. Visit us online at www.birddoghr.com.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers