DES MOINES, Iowa – July 12, 2016 - BirdDogHR™, the leader in talent management solutions for the construction, engineering and skilled trades industries, is excited to introduce the 2016 Summer Release featuring onboarding software. The enhancements include a new, mobile-friendly user interface, deeper integration with other modules and access to a dynamic library of federal and state forms. These changes make this module a critical component of successful employee onboarding and engagement.
“Our processes for finding and onboarding new employees have significantly improved with the BirdDogHR ATS and Onboarding modules. The system is easy to use – everything makes sense. We have eliminated paper from the onboarding process and have quicker turnaround for our new hires from beginning to end.” said Matthew Green, human resource manager of Austin Materials.
With roots in recruitment and applicant tracking, strengthening the tie between the pre-hire and post-hire experience is the natural evolution of the BirdDogHR Talent Management System. In addition to the robust enhancements in BirdDogHR Onboarding, customers will also see the addition of other major features across the system.
The BirdDogHR Talent Management System automates, simplifies and streamlines workforce processes including recruiting, onboarding, performance management, learning and succession planning. Recruiting top talent is easy with a simple apply process and enhanced job distribution. Onboarding automates manual paperwork and gets employees on the job faster. Performance management, supported by learning opportunities, improves employee engagement. Finally, succession planning prepares employees for growth opportunities that keep them invested in the company. From start to finish the system is integrated, full featured and mobile-friendly.
BirdDogHR™ offers comprehensive talent management software and managed services — everything you need to guide the entire employee lifecycle. The cloud-based talent management system is straightforward and easy to use, so you can safely focus on implementing strategy — not learning new software or worrying it won’t keep up with changing regulations. Managed services operate as an extension of your HR department and deliver the expertise and focus you need. Organizations can see ROI in effective growth management, bottom line results and compliance peace of mind. BirdDogHR specializes in high-consequence and government contracting industries because they have unique needs. Companies from other industries can use the BirdDogHR talent management solution — and they do — but the solution is built with the most rigorous compliance needs in mind. Visit us online at www.birddoghr.com.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers