SEATTLE, March 1, 2016: Dexter + Chaney, the leader in cloud-based construction ERP software and developer of Spectrum® Construction Software, is pleased to announce a technology partnership with Des Moines, Iowa-based BirdDogHR to create the full-suite Spectrum Talent Management solution.
The Spectrum Talent Management solution is powered by BirdDogHR’s complete line of human resources management tools. It provides Spectrum users with everything they need to manage their entire employee lifecycle—from recruitment to retention. BirdDogHR’s solutions are designed to create and continually engage a thriving workforce and help grow business.
A straightforward and easy-to-use software, Spectrum Talent Management, powered by BirdDogHR, is delivered via a cloud-based model and is completely configurable, allowing users to start with the full suite or just a few modules. Among the solutions provided in Spectrum Talent Management:
- Recruiting—Improving the quantity and quality of candidates and reducing hiring risks
- Onboarding—Accelerating new employee proficiency to save time and money
- Performance—Aligning goals with company strategy to improve productivity and standardizing employee feedback practices
- Learning—Increasing employees’ skills and certifications, improving productivity in the process
- Collaboration—Centralizing the sharing of documentation and providing improved communication with and engagement of employees
- Succession—Identifying employees for growth opportunities and advancement, ensuring talent continuity and reducing organizational risk
“We are really excited about what Spectrum Talent Management brings to the table for our clients,” said Scott Rosenbloom, Dexter + Chaney’s Vice President of Strategy. “BirdDogHR has a solid history of providing companies with the best solutions for streamlining and improving HR processes and they truly understand the industries they work with. I think Spectrum users will find a lot of value in the combined Spectrum Talent Management.”
BirdDogHR President and CEO Todd Skokan called the partnership an ideal move for both companies.
“We are very excited to join forces with Dexter Chaney to offer Spectrum Talent Management powered by BirdDogHR. Dexter Chaney’s client base is the perfect fit for this user-friendly solution that helps guide the employee lifecycle from hire to retire and automates HR compliance requirements,” Skokan said. “In 2016 and beyond, the construction companies that can attract and retain the best talent will win and effectively complete more projects. Companies in this industry are embracing talent management software as a tool to make this happen.”
Managed services will also be offered as part of Spectrum Talent Management. In high-consequence and compliance-heavy industries managed services can operate as transparent extensions of HR departments. Among the services provided are sourcing for hard-to-fill positions, access to new job distribution channels and drug and background screenings.
Dexter + Chaney will be presenting a special webinar with BirdDogHR, “5 Key Strategies to Landing—and Keeping—the Best Talent,” on March 17. During this webinar, attendees will hear some of the best recruiting and retention practices, as well as get a sneak peek at how Spectrum Talent Management will work.
About Dexter + Chaney
Dexter + Chaney has been providing complete construction management software for more than 34 years. From the office to the field, from accounting to project management, Dexter + Chaney software is used by more than 1,000 companies. Their clients come from all segments of the industry—heavy/highway and utility, general contractors, electrical, mechanical, and specialty subcontractors—and are companies of all sizes, from locally owned subcontractors to some of the world’s largest construction firms. Dexter + Chaney’s web-based software applications allow customers to get work done anywhere using any device with a web browser and without the need to download any software. For more information about Dexter + Chaney’s products and services, contact Wayne Newitts, Marketing Director, Dexter + Chaney, 9700 Lake City Way NE, Seattle, WA, 98115-2347; phone: 800-875-1400; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; web: www.dexterchaney.com.
BirdDogHR™ offers comprehensive talent management software and managed services—everything you need to guide the entire employee lifecycle. The cloud-based talent management system is straightforward and easy to use, so you can safely focus on implementing strategy—not learning new software or worrying it won’t keep up with changing regulations. Managed services operate as an extension of your HR department and deliver the expertise and focus you need. Organizations can see ROI in effective growth management, bottom line results and compliance peace of mind. BirdDogHR specializes in high-consequence and government contracting industries because they have unique needs. Companies from other industries can use the BirdDogHR talent management solution—and they do—but the solution is built with the most rigorous compliance needs in mind. Visit us online at www.birddoghr.com.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Includes COVID-19 Self-Screening Mobile Health Form in its Time Clock App
- Arcoro Wins 2020 Most Innovative Products Award
- Arcoro Company Wins Gold Stevie® Award in 2020 Stevie Awards for Contact Center of the Year
- Arcoro Announces Release of Compensation Management Module
- Arcoro Announces Partnership with Procore
- Arcoro Launches New Website
- Arcoro Company Marketing Leader Named to 2019 Top Women Leaders in SaaS for a Second Year
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies