DES MOINES, Iowa – November 18, 2016 – BirdDogHR™, the leader in talent management solutions for the construction, engineering and skilled trades industries has been recognized as a 2016 Economic Impact Award Winner at the Celebrate Business Awards & Economic Impact Awards. The awards ceremony took place on November 17 at the Des Moines Marriott.
The Celebrate Business Awards & Economic Impact Awards are presented by the Greater Des Moines Partnership and the Des Moines Business Record. Every fall, these annual awards recognize companies for specific business practices such as encouraging involvement in community activities, creating an employee-friendly work environment, and building a substantial reputation for integrity and quality while remaining outside the public limelight.
“At BirdDogHR we’re not just thankful for our employees,” said Todd Skokan, CEO at BirdDogHR. “We’re also thankful for the strong support we receive from the Des Moines community. It’s a rare thing to find so many people who come to work on their first day passionate about the brand and ready to contribute to its success. It’s that Iowa spirit and quality of character that’s brought us this far and it’s become a defining aspect of BirdDogHR.”
BirdDogHR has had a record-breaking year that wouldn’t be possible without such a great employees and community support. The company was recognized in the Des Moines Register’s Best Workplaces, awarded the DMACC Top Growth award, and was also included on the 2016 INC. 5000 Fastest Growing Company list.
BirdDogHR offers comprehensive talent management software and managed services — everything you need to guide the entire employee lifecycle. The cloud-based talent management system is straightforward and easy to use, so you can safely focus on implementing strategy — not learning new software or worrying it won’t keep up with changing regulations. Managed services operate as an extension of your HR department and deliver the expertise and focus you need. Organizations can see ROI in effective growth management, bottom line results and compliance peace of mind. BirdDogHR specializes in high-consequence and government contracting industries because they have unique needs. Companies from other industries can use the BirdDogHR talent management solution — and they do — but the solution is built with the most rigorous compliance needs in mind. Visit us online at www.birddoghr.com.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Includes COVID-19 Self-Screening Mobile Health Form in its Time Clock App
- Arcoro Wins 2020 Most Innovative Products Award
- Arcoro Company Wins Gold Stevie® Award in 2020 Stevie Awards for Contact Center of the Year
- Arcoro Announces Release of Compensation Management Module
- Arcoro Announces Partnership with Procore
- Arcoro Launches New Website
- Arcoro Company Marketing Leader Named to 2019 Top Women Leaders in SaaS for a Second Year
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies