DES MOINES, Iowa – September 14, 2015 – BirdDogHR™, the leader in talent management solutions for the construction, engineering and skilled trades industries has been named one of Iowa’s 2015 Top Workplaces by the Des Moines Register. The metro publication recognized 150 companies and organizations in Iowa as Top Workplaces this year. This is BirdDogHR’s first year to be honored on this list.
The Top Workplaces program was created to recognize companies that have a great workplace. Workplace Dynamics partners with publications across the nation, including the Des Moines Register, to survey employees and recognize outstanding companies in every state. The Top Workplaces program is based on the results of an employee survey and the ratings they provide as Workplace Dynamics states that “employees are the best judging panel.” Employees use a 7-point scale to provide feedback on the categories of leadership, direction, managers, new ideas, doers, meaningfulness, ethics, clued-in senior management, communication, appreciation, work/life flexibility, training and benefits.
“It’s our desire to create an environment where employees can do the best work of their career,” said Todd Skokan, CEO at BirdDogHR. “Being named as a Top Workplace is special because it comes directly from those who know the organization the best—the employees. When they grow and succeed so do our customers and the company.”
Growth and success have become persistent at BirdDogHR. The software company was recently listed on Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing private companies in America. The Inc. 5000 ranks according to percentage of revenue growth over a four-year period. In addition earlier this month the company also expanded to new office space to accommodate growth.
To learn more about BirdDogHR, view a short video or schedule a demo of the BirdDogHR Talent Management System. If you are looking for a rewarding career with a great company, check out our Current Opportunities.
BirdDogHR™ offers comprehensive talent management software and managed services — everything you need to guide the entire employee lifecycle. The cloud-based talent management system is straightforward and easy to use, so you can safely focus on implementing strategy — not learning new software or worrying it won’t keep up with changing regulations. Managed services operate as an extension of your HR department and deliver the expertise and focus you need. Organizations can see ROI in effective growth management, bottom line results and compliance peace of mind. BirdDogHR specializes in high-consequence and government contracting industries because they have unique needs. Companies from other industries can use the BirdDogHR talent management solution — and they do — but the solution is built with the most rigorous compliance needs in mind. Visit us online at www.birddoghr.com.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers