DES MOINES, Iowa – September 8, 2015 – BirdDogHR™, the leader in talent management solutions for the construction, engineering and skilled trades industries has announced the relocation and expansion of the company headquarters. The move to 4453 NW Urbandale Drive in Des Moines, Iowa accommodates the rapid growth within the company since 2013. The new office space provides capacity for increased customer care, solutions implementation, sales and product development functions across the company.
“Managing the addition of new customers, new products and new employees is the best challenge to have. We simply required more space in order to keep growing. I don’t think we could have had a better location and office built for our team. Priorities for our new office include an open workspace, creative and collaborative areas as well as varied meeting and conference spaces. The new location and enhanced operational efficiencies will help us continue to grow and evolve to keep pace with our customers’ needs, allowing us to provide exceptional value and superior service along the way,” said Todd Skokan, President and CEO at BirdDogHR.
The software company was recently listed on Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing private companies in America, ranking at #3274. The Inc. 5000 ranks according to percentage of revenue growth over a four-year period. BirdDogHR leaders plan to continue on this growth streak as they look to 2016 and beyond. To learn more about BirdDogHR view a short video or schedule a demo of the BirdDogHR Talent Management System.
BirdDogHR™ offers comprehensive talent management software and managed services — everything you need to guide the entire employee lifecycle. The cloud-based talent management system is straightforward and easy to use, so you can safely focus on implementing strategy — not learning new software or worrying it won’t keep up with changing regulations. Managed services operate as an extension of your HR department and deliver the expertise and focus you need. Organizations can see ROI in effective growth management, bottom line results and compliance peace of mind. BirdDogHR specializes in high-consequence and government contracting industries because they have unique needs. Companies from other industries can use the BirdDogHR talent management solution — and they do — but the solution is built with the most rigorous compliance needs in mind. Visit us online at www.birddoghr.com.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Includes COVID-19 Self-Screening Mobile Health Form in its Time Clock App
- Arcoro Wins 2020 Most Innovative Products Award
- Arcoro Company Wins Gold Stevie® Award in 2020 Stevie Awards for Contact Center of the Year
- Arcoro Announces Release of Compensation Management Module
- Arcoro Announces Partnership with Procore
- Arcoro Launches New Website
- Arcoro Company Marketing Leader Named to 2019 Top Women Leaders in SaaS for a Second Year
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies