DES MOINES, Iowa – April 28, 2015 – BirdDogHR™, the leader in talent management solutions for construction, engineering and skilled trades, today announced that it has formed a partnership with FirstJob.com. Targeting top Millennial talent with a college degree and less than five years’ experience, FirstJob.com is quickly growing to become the go-to destination for Millennial job seekers across the country. Since its inception, FirstJob has seen over 2 million unique site users looking to find quality career opportunities. FirstJob is now integrated with the BirdDogHR recruitment and applicant tracking solution.
FirstJob’s niche website is generating better, more qualified candidate pools of Millennial talent for companies to connect with via an effective blend of both online and on campus sourcing techniques that yield better results and cost for its partner companies. These techniques are tailored to meet specific client needs, ensuring FirstJob consistently delivers a quality pool of pre-screened Millennial talent to its partner’s open positions.
“Millennials are surpassing Baby Boomers as the largest working generation in the U.S.,” said Todd Skokan, President and CEO at BirdDogHR. “They’re incredibly connected and tech-savvy. Integrating with FirstJob.com will provide BirdDogHR clients with an additional channel to connect with this generation, in addition to enabling clients to recruit top talent.”
BirdDogHR™ offers comprehensive talent management software and managed services — everything you need to guide the entire employee lifecycle. The cloud-based talent management system is straightforward and easy to use, so you can safely focus on implementing strategy — not learning new software or worrying it won’t keep up with changing regulations. Managed services operate as an extension of your HR department and deliver the expertise and focus you need. Organizations can see ROI in effective growth management, bottom line results and compliance peace of mind. BirdDogHR specializes in high-consequence and government contracting industries because they have unique needs. Companies from other industries can use the BirdDogHR talent management solution — and they do — but the solution is built with the most rigorous compliance needs in mind. Visit us online at www.birddoghr.com.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers
- BirdDogHR Announces Partnership with OSHA Course Provider ClickSafety
- BirdDogHR Receives Recognition as a Top 10 Construction Technology Provider
- BirdDogHR President and CEO Named Among Industry Era Top CEOs of 2018
- BirdDogHR President and CEO Selected as CEO of the Year