DES MOINES, Iowa – February 26, 2015 – BirdDog, the leader in recruitment and applicant tracking solutions (ATS) for the construction, engineering and skilled trades industries, has been identified as a finalist for the “Top Growth Company” and “Technology Company of the Year” Prometheus Awards by the Technology Association of Iowa (TAI). The awards will be held during an evening ceremony on April 16 at the Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center in Des Moines, IA. Hundreds of industry leaders from business, education and government will attend the event honoring 61 finalists in 13 categories.
“The Prometheus Awards is the most prestigious recognition for high-tech excellence in Iowa,” stated Brian Waller, TAI President. “It is exciting to celebrate ten incredible years of progress and growth for technology in the state. As the industry has grown over the past decade, The Prometheus Awards have served as an annual milestone marking great achievements in Iowa technology.”
“Recruiting and retaining high performers has high visibility as a national workforce development issue. This challenge impacts an organization’s ability to deliver customer value and grow,” said Todd Skokan, President and CEO of BirdDog. “The BirdDog ATS helps companies create a systematic process to attract and hire the best employees. Our customers’ success in implementing this solution fueled BirdDog’s 53% revenue growth in 2014. We are proud to be recognized in two TAI categories for our unique approach to helping companies build their best teams.”
This is not the first time TAI has recognized the achievements by the BirdDog team. BirdDog was also recognized in the 2014 “Break Out” Prometheus award category.
TAI is a member-based association driving the success of the tech industry through a network of leadership, connections and promotion. It formed in 1997 through the joint efforts of business leaders, the Iowa Department of Economic Development and the Governor of Iowa. Today, TAI works to create and sustain a positive IT environment for economic growth and job creation through innovation, advocacy, and leadership. Its members include business, academia and government organizations. For more information, go to www.technologyiowa.org.
BirdDog provides recruitment and applicant tracking solutions including candidate sourcing and screening, recruitment management, and reporting for compliance. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use recruiting software and services, BirdDog’s proven cloud-based solution drives candidate flow, shortens time to hire, centralizes communication, and reduces your cost of recruiting. BirdDog’s clients span all industries with an emphasis on construction, engineering and supply. BirdDog is proud of our high satisfaction rating across our 750 customers who have transformed the “panic hire” in to an organized and effective talent acquisition strategy.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Company Marketing Leader Named to 2019 Top Women Leaders in SaaS for a Second Year
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry