DES MOINES, Iowa – February 2, 2015 – BirdDog, the leader in recruitment and applicant tracking solutions (ATS) for the construction, engineering and skilled trades industries, announced today that the BirdDog ATS has been identified in the New Products category as a Top Product for the construction industry. The 2015 residential Constructech Top Products presented by Constructech magazine honors technology solutions that have demonstrated the greatest innovations geared toward the homebuilding market. The BirdDog ATS is the only HR software and only ATS featured on this list of top software products for the residential construction industry.
Numerous products are evaluated by the editorial team at Constructech magazine and winning products are selected based on a variety of criteria, including the product’s overall usefulness and uniqueness to the construction industry, as well as customer adoption and growth of a particular product. Winning products are named as either a New Product or a Trusted Product. New Products are brand new technology offerings that have been in the market for two years or less while Trusted Products have been available for at least three years. The BirdDog ATS is a cloud-based recruitment and applicant tracking solution featuring candidate sourcing and screening, recruitment management, and reporting for compliance required by federal contractors.
“We are proud to be recognized by this innovative industry publication,” said Todd Skokan, president and CEO of BirdDog. “As the economy recovers, the construction industry is seeking a software solution to streamline and automate the talent acquisition process. BirdDog’s deep roots in construction and engineering allow us to offer the recruitment and compliance expertise and functionality required to reach, recruit, hire and onboard top talent from today’s specialized workforce.”
The full list of Constructech magazine’s 2015 Top Products is available online.
About Constructech Magazine
Constructech magazine is where construction and technology converge. The publication influences construction professionals to unleash the business value of technology. constructech.com.
BirdDog provides recruitment and applicant tracking solutions including candidate sourcing and screening, recruitment management, and reporting for compliance. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use recruiting software and services, BirdDog’s proven cloud-based solution drives candidate flow, shortens time to hire, centralizes communication, and reduces your cost of recruiting. BirdDog’s clients span all industries with an emphasis on construction, engineering and supply. BirdDog is proud of our high satisfaction rating across our 750 customers who have transformed the “panic hire” in to an organized and effective talent acquisition strategy.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers