DES MOINES, Iowa – January 13, 2015 – BirdDog, the leader in recruitment and applicant tracking solutions (ATS) for the construction, engineering and skilled trades industries, has reported tremendous revenue growth for the 2014 fiscal year. The company experienced 53% revenue growth over 2013 revenue. This is the largest growth in company history. Also over 215 new logos were added, including a large national organization with 30,000 employees.
To support this double digit growth, BirdDogHR also more than doubled its staffing adding 27 new employees requiring the company to take over an additional suite in their current building and double the office space. The product development team expanded by 250%, inside sales grew by 175% and account management grew by 50%. Additionally in May of 2014 BirdDogHR created a new customer care department to better serve customer talent acquisition needs at both tactical and strategic levels.
BirdDogHR also completed a $4 million Series A funding round in 2014. The financing was led by Next Level Ventures. Next Level joined prior and return investor Bridgepoint Investment Partners. The new investment is being used to further BirdDogHR’s already impressive growth. Specifically, the funding is being used to scale the company, expand its Software as a Service (SaaS) product offering, and grow the already passionate customer community.
“It takes an entire company to achieve the success accomplished in the past year,” said Todd Skokan, president and CEO of BirdDogHR. “I could not be more proud of the accomplishments of the entire BirdDogHR team. I want to thank everyone at BirdDogHR for their hard work, creativity, innovative approach, and willingness to work harder than ever in 2014. We look forward to helping even more companies attract, hire and retain top talent as we accelerate our growth.”
BirdDogHR 2015 growth plans include innovating our software and services offering, hiring additional employees, moving to a new building for increased space and adding more customers and partners.
BirdDogHR provides recruitment and applicant tracking solutions including candidate sourcing and screening, recruitment management, and reporting for compliance. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use recruiting software and services, BirdDogHR’s proven cloud-based solution drives candidate flow, shortens time to hire, centralizes communication, and reduces your cost of recruiting. BirdDogHR’s clients span all industries with an emphasis on construction, engineering and supply. BirdDogHR is proud of our high satisfaction rating across our 750 customers who have transformed the “panic hire” in to an organized and effective talent acquisition strategy
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers