DES MOINES, Iowa – July 9, 2014 – BirdDog, the leader in recruitment and applicant tracking solutions (ATS) for the construction and skilled trades industries, today announced it has completed a $4 million Series A round of funding. The financing was led by Next Level Ventures. Next Level joins prior and return investor Bridgepoint Investment Partners. The new investment will be used to further BirdDog's already impressive growth. Specifically, the funding will be used to scale the company, expand its Software as a Service (SaaS) product offering, and grow the already passionate customer community.
BirdDog’s focus is to help recruiting and HR leaders address the escalating challenge of attracting top talent. The BirdDog ATS simplifies job distribution, applicant tracking, candidate management and reporting by creating a systematic recruitment process. The result is a streamlined, documented and repeatable process for attracting more qualified applicants and making better hires.
“Since 2008, BirdDog has helped AGC of Iowa members find the best candidates and reduce risk associated with EEO/AA recruitment compliance,” said Andy Warren, Vice President of Operations of AGC of Iowa. “It’s exciting to be a part of BirdDog’s growth and we look forward to their continued recruitment leadership and innovation.”
“Our company is an institutional, commercial, and maintenance contractor with an east coast presence and operating in 14 different cities. The BirdDog ATS has become a one-stop shop for all of our recruitment and compliance needs,” said Bob Procita, Compliance Officer of Four Seasons Environmental. “BirdDog is great to work with and has provided us with excellent service. We are excited to work with a business partner that is growing and evolving so quickly.”
“The market is calling for us to accelerate our business plan and to do that we’ll be growing quickly. BirdDog employs 27 people and will grow to over 75 employees over the next 3 years,” said Todd Skokan, President and CEO of BirdDog. “As new generations enter the workforce and job seeker habits evolve, BirdDog helps level the playing field for organizations to compete for top talent.”
About Next Level
Next Level Ventures is a VC firm based in Des Moines which makes investments in Iowa companies that want to scale rapidly.
BirdDog provides recruitment and applicant tracking solutions including candidate sourcing and screening, recruitment management, and reporting for compliance. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use recruiting software and services, BirdDog’s proven cloud-based solution drives candidate flow, shortens time to hire, centralizes communication, and reduces your cost of recruiting. BirdDog’s clients span all industries with an emphasis on construction, engineering and supply. BirdDog is proud of our high satisfaction rating across our 750 customers who have transformed the “panic hire” in to an organized and effective talent acquisition strategy.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers