DES MOINES, Iowa – March 11, 2014 – BirdDog, the leader in recruiting and applicant tracking solutions (ATS) for the construction and skilled trades industries, today announced that it has formed a partnership with dieseljobs.com. Targeting top talent with skills and certifications related to diesel-powered equipment, dieseljobs.com is quickly growing as it has doubled monthly visitors to the site month over month since its inception. Site visitors are the skilled talent seeking to change positions related to diesel equipment.
Momentum is building for this niche job board as it is generating better, more qualified candidate pools of talent with select diesel equipment expertise. dieseljobs.com has built extensive reach starting with exclusive exposure to the Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) members. Its expanded marketing network arsenal also includes promoted and paid advertising on Indeed, SimplyHired, targeted direct email advertising, search engine optimized postings, and paid social media advertising.
For more information about posting to dieseljobs.com please contact your relationship manager at 888-482-7021, email@example.com or www.birddoghr.com/company/contact-us. To learn more about dieseljobs.com visit them at www.dieseljobs.com.
BirdDog provides recruitment and applicant tracking solutions including candidate sourcing and screening, recruitment management, and reporting for compliance. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use recruiting software and services, BirdDog’s proven cloud-based solution drives candidate flow, shortens time to hire, centralizes communication, and reduces your cost of recruiting. BirdDog’s clients span all industries with an emphasis on construction, engineering and supply. BirdDog is proud of our high satisfaction rating across our 750 customers who have transformed the “panic hire” in to an organized and effective talent acquisition strategy.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Announces Release of Compensation Management Module
- Arcoro Announces Partnership with Procore
- Arcoro Launches New Website
- Arcoro Company Marketing Leader Named to 2019 Top Women Leaders in SaaS for a Second Year
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions