DES MOINES, Iowa – February 27, 2014 – BirdDog, the leader in recruiting and applicant tracking solutions (ATS) for the construction and skilled trades industries, has been recognized for taking its product and business strategy to the next level as a finalist for the “Break Out” Prometheus Award by the Technology Association of Iowa (TAI). The awards will be held during an evening ceremony on April 9 at the Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center in Des Moines, IA. Hundreds of industry leaders from business, education and government are expected to attend the event to honor over 50 finalists in 15 categories.
TAI’s Prometheus Awards are Iowa’s most prestigious information technology awards and were created to celebrate and help promote excellence within Iowa’s high-tech industry. “The Prometheus Awards give us the opportunity to honor technology companies who made great advancements in 2013,” said TAI president Leann Jacobson. “We present them to the best of the best.”
“By 2020, there will be a shortage of 5 million workers in our economy. That’s only 6 years from now so organizations can’t delay formalizing a systematic recruitment process any longer,” said Todd Skokan, president and CEO of BirdDog. “The reinvention of the BirdDog ATS with a focus on speed, service, simplicity and satisfaction that took place in 2013 makes the organization uniquely positioned to help companies across the nation attract the talented employees they need to deliver customer value and grow their businesses. We’ve worked hard to innovate and it’s an honor to be recognized by a panel of our peers.”
TAI is a member-based association driving the success of the tech industry through a network of leadership, connections and promotion. It formed in 1997 through the joint efforts of business leaders, the Iowa Department of Economic Development and the Governor of Iowa. Today, TAI works to create and sustain a positive IT environment for economic growth and job creation through innovation, advocacy, and leadership. Its members include business, academia and government organizations. For more information, go to www.technologyiowa.org.
BirdDog provides recruitment and applicant tracking solutions including candidate sourcing and screening, recruitment management, and reporting for compliance. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use recruiting software and services, BirdDog’s proven cloud-based solution drives candidate flow, shortens time to hire, centralizes communication, and reduces your cost of recruiting. BirdDog’s clients span all industries with an emphasis on construction, engineering and supply. BirdDog is proud of our high satisfaction rating across our 750 customers who have transformed the “panic hire” in to an organized and effective talent acquisition strategy.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers