DES MOINES, Iowa – October 23, 2014 – BirdDog, the leader in recruitment and applicant tracking solutions (ATS) for the construction, engineering and supply industries, is featured in the October 2014 issue of Construction Executive. Construction Executive annually releases a special Hot Companies issue profiling companies offering innovative products and solutions for the construction industry. The 2014 issue has been released this month and profiles BirdDog and 14 other companies.
Construction Executive’s Hot Companies feature is intended to showcase solutions for contractors to improve their business operations and grow their business. The public can view the entire 2014 Construction Executive Hot Companies feature online.
“The construction industry continues to suffer a labor shortage as Baby Boomers retire. It’s imperative that contractors prepare for this growing skills gap with a systematic and scalable recruitment process,” said Todd Skokan, president and CEO of BirdDog. “It’s a challenging time but one of opportunity, growth and reinvention as well. We are proud to help contractors innovate and automate their recruiting strategy.”
“BirdDog is a very progressive company that is consistently adapting to the needs of its customers,” said Brad Babcock, Human Resource Director of Croell. “Using the BirdDog ATS made it much more efficient for us to recruit using many different resources while maintaining a central interface to track of our recruiting efforts. We are very happy with their support and software.”
BirdDog’s focus is to help recruiting and HR leaders address the escalating challenge of attracting top talent. The BirdDog ATS simplifies job distribution, applicant tracking, candidate management and reporting by creating a systematic recruitment process. The result is a streamlined, documented and repeatable process for attracting more qualified applicants and making better hires.
BirdDog provides recruitment and applicant tracking solutions including candidate sourcing and screening, recruitment management, and reporting for compliance. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use recruiting software and services, BirdDog’s proven cloud-based solution drives candidate flow, shortens time to hire, centralizes communication, and reduces your cost of recruiting. BirdDog’s clients span all industries with an emphasis on construction, engineering and supply. BirdDog is proud of our high satisfaction rating across our 750 customers who have transformed the “panic hire” in to an organized and effective talent acquisition strategy.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers