DES MOINES, Iowa – October 23, 2014 – BirdDog, the leader in recruitment and applicant tracking solutions (ATS) for the construction, engineering and supply industries, is featured in the October 2014 issue of Construction Executive. Construction Executive annually releases a special Hot Companies issue profiling companies offering innovative products and solutions for the construction industry. The 2014 issue has been released this month and profiles BirdDog and 14 other companies.
Construction Executive’s Hot Companies feature is intended to showcase solutions for contractors to improve their business operations and grow their business. The public can view the entire 2014 Construction Executive Hot Companies feature online.
“The construction industry continues to suffer a labor shortage as Baby Boomers retire. It’s imperative that contractors prepare for this growing skills gap with a systematic and scalable recruitment process,” said Todd Skokan, president and CEO of BirdDog. “It’s a challenging time but one of opportunity, growth and reinvention as well. We are proud to help contractors innovate and automate their recruiting strategy.”
“BirdDog is a very progressive company that is consistently adapting to the needs of its customers,” said Brad Babcock, Human Resource Director of Croell. “Using the BirdDog ATS made it much more efficient for us to recruit using many different resources while maintaining a central interface to track of our recruiting efforts. We are very happy with their support and software.”
BirdDog’s focus is to help recruiting and HR leaders address the escalating challenge of attracting top talent. The BirdDog ATS simplifies job distribution, applicant tracking, candidate management and reporting by creating a systematic recruitment process. The result is a streamlined, documented and repeatable process for attracting more qualified applicants and making better hires.
BirdDog provides recruitment and applicant tracking solutions including candidate sourcing and screening, recruitment management, and reporting for compliance. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use recruiting software and services, BirdDog’s proven cloud-based solution drives candidate flow, shortens time to hire, centralizes communication, and reduces your cost of recruiting. BirdDog’s clients span all industries with an emphasis on construction, engineering and supply. BirdDog is proud of our high satisfaction rating across our 750 customers who have transformed the “panic hire” in to an organized and effective talent acquisition strategy.
Recent Press Releases
- Procore Launches The Construction Career Board to Support Hiring Efforts Across the Construction Industry
- Arcoro Includes COVID-19 Self-Screening Mobile Health Form in its Time Clock App
- Arcoro Wins 2020 Most Innovative Products Award
- Arcoro Company Wins Gold Stevie® Award in 2020 Stevie Awards for Contact Center of the Year
- Arcoro Announces Release of Compensation Management Module
- Arcoro Announces Partnership with Procore
- Arcoro Launches New Website
- Arcoro Company Marketing Leader Named to 2019 Top Women Leaders in SaaS for a Second Year
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment