DES MOINES, Iowa – September 19, 2013 – BirdDog, the leader in recruiting and applicant tracking solutions (ATS) for the construction and skilled trades industries today announced that it has appointed Todd Skokan as Chief Executive Officer and Member of the Board of Directors. The appointment of Skokan, a proven Human Capital Management (HCM) executive, signals a change in focus as the organization expands beyond its traditional verticals to bring innovative and intuitive cloud-based recruitment solutions to small and medium-sized organizations across the country.
“BirdDog is an emerging software company with a great high tech, high touch model. The team has developed an innovative solution to recruitment and applicant tracking needs. With deep roots in the construction and skilled trades industries job boards, the solution is already delivering results to forward-thinking companies and has deep partnerships with technology, industry and human resource services partners. The team at BirdDog is poised and ready to take that success to organizations outside of its traditional verticals that are looking for an easy-to-use solution to their recruiting and compliance needs. I’m excited to lead that change,” said Skokan.
BirdDog EVP of Business Development, and construction industry thought leader, Bryan May mirrors the enthusiasm for Skokan’s arrival. “Todd is a well-known leader in HCM and brings a new level of expertise and professional networks to BirdDog customers, partners and employees. His track record of leading double and triple digit growth in other areas of HCM and his lazer-sharp focus on customer satisfaction makes him the best person to lead the numerous growth opportunities that exist at BirdDog,” said May.
An HCM veteran, Skokan has held leadership positions at Intelledon, GeoLearning, Vital Learning, Learn2, Skillsoft and ITC Learning. He earned a Bachelor of Finance degree from the University of Nebraska.
BirdDog provides recruitment and applicant tracking solutions including candidate sourcing and screening, recruitment management, and reporting for compliance. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use recruiting software and services, BirdDog’s proven cloud-based solution drives candidate flow, shortens time to hire, centralizes communication, and reduces your cost of recruiting. BirdDog’s clients span all industries with an emphasis on construction, engineering and supply. BirdDog is proud of our high satisfaction rating across our 750 customers who have transformed the “panic hire” in to an organized and effective talent acquisition strategy.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers