DES MOINES, Iowa – December 10, 2013 – BirdDog, the leader in recruiting and applicant tracking solutions (ATS) for the construction and skilled trades industries, today announced Bardi Heating and Air selected the BirdDog ATS to execute the company’s rapid growth and talent acquisition plan.
Bardi Heating and Air uses the BirdDog ATS to power strategic recruiting to support company expansion, uncover top talent and build a talent community. Combining the BirdDog ATS, Wonderlic assessments, and Bardi’s four-step interviewing process, Bardi efficiently doubled the company staff, increased employee retention by 25%, created a deep talent community, and shortened time to hire by 45%.
“BirdDog provides the recruiting and applicant tracking infrastructure to get ahead of the tremendous growth at Bardi. Using the BirdDog ATS, we have a streamlined process that provides the top quality hires we need today and the talent community we’re connected to for the future,” said Gresham Ard, Residential General Manager, Bardi Heating and Air.
Complete details of Bardi’s talent acquisition success and the community accolades it has received as a result of these initiatives are available in the Bardi case study.
About Bardi Heating and Air
Bardi Heating and Air is a family-owned HVAC and plumbing company in Atlanta. Founded in 1989 by Alex and Susan Bardi, the company has been providing the Atlanta area with quality HVAC services for almost 25 years. Bardi also offers plumbing repairs and services and is home to an experienced management team as well as an outstanding team of NATE certified technicians, whose number one priority is to keep their customers satisfied by “always, always, always doing the right thing.” http://www.bardi.com
BirdDog provides recruitment and applicant tracking solutions including candidate sourcing and screening, recruitment management, and reporting for compliance. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use recruiting software and services, BirdDog’s proven cloud-based solution drives candidate flow, shortens time to hire, centralizes communication, and reduces your cost of recruiting. BirdDog’s clients span all industries with an emphasis on construction, engineering and supply. BirdDog is proud of our high satisfaction rating across our 750 customers who have transformed the “panic hire” in to an organized and effective talent acquisition strategy.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers