Precision Planning and BirdDog partner to reveal preparation best practices for pending OFCCP recruitment policy changes in "Implementing New Veteran and Disability Regulations – A Practical Guide for Federal Contractors & Suppliers" webinar
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
This webinar has already taken place.
For the first time in years, the OFCCP is making changes to the policies that govern your outreach and recruitment practices toward veterans and individuals with disabilities. Federal contractors are taking notice and changing their processes. Are you prepared? And are you armed with process and technology resources to make it easier to execute those changes?
This complimentary webinar shared practical advice on implementing the new OFCCP Veteran and Disability regulations prior to the March 24, 2014 deadline. Attendees were presented with details of how the regulations have changed, how these changes will impact their business, and recommended steps to strategically prepare for these changes. Participants were also given practical advice on necessary documentation of expanded outreach & recruitment requirements to pass OFCCP audit scrutiny.
BirdDog provides recruitment and applicant tracking solutions including candidate sourcing and screening, recruitment management, and reporting for compliance. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use recruiting software and services, BirdDog’s proven cloud-based solution drives candidate flow, shortens time to hire, centralizes communication, and reduces your cost of recruiting. BirdDog’s clients span all industries with an emphasis on construction, engineering and supply. BirdDog is proud of our high satisfaction rating across our 750 customers who have transformed the “panic hire” in to an organized and effective talent acquisition strategy.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers