BirdDog, the leader in recruiting and applicant tracking solutions (ATS) for the construction and skilled trades industries and all emerging organizations nationwide, will conduct a preconference seminar at the Nexstar Network Annual Super Meeting.
Thursday, October 3, 2013
JW Marriott Indianapolis
BirdDog will lead a seminar on recruiting top talent for the construction and skilled trades industries as a Nexstar Network Strategic Partner. The seminar includes sessions like “Past, Present & Future of Recruiting For Construction & Service” presented by keynote guest speaker Shannon Offord of DirectEmployers Association and “Recruiting Innovation at Bardi Mechanical” featuring Residential General Manager Gresham Ard. The seminar will also highlight recruiting best practices breakout sessions and a review of Nexstar Member Recruiting Survey results. The seminar will conclude with awards for BirdDog customers.
Nexstar Network is dedicated to helping independent home service contractors through training, business management systems and business, call center and marketing coaches. Nexstar’s annual Super Meeting attracts over 400 Nexstar members and offers numerous seminars and sessions to discuss topics facing the independent residential service industry.
BirdDog provides recruitment and applicant tracking solutions including candidate sourcing and screening, recruitment management, and reporting for compliance. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use recruiting software and services, BirdDog’s proven cloud-based solution drives candidate flow, shortens time to hire, centralizes communication, and reduces your cost of recruiting. BirdDog’s clients span all industries with an emphasis on construction, engineering and supply. BirdDog is proud of our high satisfaction rating across our 750 customers who have transformed the “panic hire” in to an organized and effective talent acquisition strategy.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers