DES MOINES, Iowa – October 14, 2013 – BirdDog, the leader in recruiting and applicant tracking solutions (ATS) for the construction and skilled trades industries, was named the 2013 Nexstar Network’s Strategic Partner of the Year at the Nexstar Network’s annual Super Meeting that took place Oct. 3-5 in Indianapolis, IN.
For thirteen years, BirdDog has partnered with Nexstar Network to support Nexstar’s independent home contractor members in finding top talent for their businesses. During BirdDog’s partnership with Nexstar, BirdDog has evolved with the progressive jobseeker market and has led the skilled trades industries to use targeted recruiting strategies and cloud-based technology to build their businesses. Today, BirdDog assists one fourth of the Nexstar members with their recruitment efforts.
“Throughout the length of our partnership, BirdDog has continued to advance their recruiting and ATS solution to meet the needs of our members, such as their recent integration with applicant assessment tool, Wonderlic,” said Jack Tester, CEO at Nexstar Network. “One of our primary goals is to strengthen the plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical industries. BirdDog’s history in those industries means they understand our members and our market. Their dedication to helping our members’ recruiting efforts shows their belief in our goals and we wanted to recognize them for their support and innovation.”
“Receiving this award from Nexstar is an amazing honor for us,” said Bryan May, Executive Vice President of Business Development at BirdDog. “Nexstar has always been supportive of our ongoing efforts to assist members’ recruitment strategies and providing us with this award demonstrates that.”
About the NEXSTAR Network
Nexstar® Network has a 20-year history as a member-owned business network. Currently, more than 450 independent home service contractors work together to improve their business and strengthen the PHCE industries. Nexstar members benefit from business training, business management systems, and dedicated business, call center and marketing coaches.
BirdDog provides recruitment and applicant tracking solutions including candidate sourcing and screening, recruitment management, and reporting for compliance. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use recruiting software and services, BirdDog’s proven cloud-based solution drives candidate flow, shortens time to hire, centralizes communication, and reduces your cost of recruiting. BirdDog’s clients span all industries with an emphasis on construction, engineering and supply. BirdDog is proud of our high satisfaction rating across our 750 customers who have transformed the “panic hire” in to an organized and effective talent acquisition strategy.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers