DES MOINES, Iowa – October 25, 2013 – BirdDog, the leader in recruiting and applicant tracking solutions (ATS) for the construction and skilled trades industries, today announced that it has appointed Ric Chaney as Vice President of Sales. The selection of Chaney, a proven Human Capital Management (HCM) veteran, solidifies BirdDog’s focus on expanding customer value and growing the company.
“I am very excited to work with BirdDog customers and future customers. There’s a significant and urgent need for skilled trade organizations to transform their panic hire reactions in to a proactive talent acquisition strategy. I’m already rolling up my sleeves sharing my talent management knowledge to help more organizations fill talent gaps and develop a recruiting system. This will help them keep the customers they have today and grow their business too,” said Chaney.
“With the addition of Ric, BirdDog is adding a top-notch HCM leader to advocate the importance of talent acquisition strategy to the skilled trades industry and beyond. I’m very excited to incorporate Ric’s experience, innovation and customer-focused vision into our strong leadership team,” said Todd Skokan, BirdDog CEO.
As an HCM and Software as a Service (SaaS) veteran, Chaney has held numerous sales leadership positions at Prositions, Intelladon (Cornerstone OnDemand Reseller), Enwisen, SumTotal Systems, and GeoLearning. He earned a Bachelor of Arts in Communication from Central College.
BirdDog provides recruitment and applicant tracking solutions including candidate sourcing and screening, recruitment management, and reporting for compliance. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use recruiting software and services, BirdDog’s proven cloud-based solution drives candidate flow, shortens time to hire, centralizes communication, and reduces your cost of recruiting. BirdDog’s clients span all industries with an emphasis on construction, engineering and supply. BirdDog is proud of our high satisfaction rating across our 750 customers who have transformed the “panic hire” in to an organized and effective talent acquisition strategy.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions
- BirdDogHR Ranked on SaaS 1000 List of Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- Arcoro Named a Top Ten Workforce Management Solution Provider of 2019
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Alliance to Bring Agility and Automation to the Construction Industry
- BirdDogHR Partners with Leading Employment Law Firm to Make General Counsel a Reality for Customers
- BirdDogHR Announces Partnership with OSHA Course Provider ClickSafety
- BirdDogHR Receives Recognition as a Top 10 Construction Technology Provider
- BirdDogHR President and CEO Named Among Industry Era Top CEOs of 2018
- BirdDogHR President and CEO Selected as CEO of the Year