DES MOINES, Iowa – October 29, 2013 – BirdDog, the leader in recruiting and applicant tracking solutions (ATS) for the construction and skilled trades industries, today announced that it has formed a partnership with Precision Planning. For over twelve years, Indiana-based Precision Planning has worked with companies to understand and fulfill compliance needs.
“I had the pleasure of meeting the professionals at BirdDog during the recent National Industry Liaison Group conference and was impressed with the Company’s technology platform and customer service. As a provider of affirmative action consulting services to numerous small to mid-size federal contractors throughout the United States, we are constantly looking for compliant and cost-effective applicant tracking solutions. BirdDog fills that need and we highly recommend them to our clients,” said Tony Pickell, President and CEO of Precision Planning.
“This partnership provides a great resource for our customers. Many of our clients are subject to OFCCP compliance requirements. As we help those customers develop their recruitment strategies, we have a resource to refer them to. This partnership is especially beneficial to our customers with the upcoming 2014 OFCCP recruiting policy changes,” said Bryan May, EVP of Business Development at BirdDog.
To kick off this partnership, BirdDog and Precision Planning will be co-hosting a complimentary webinar, “Implementing 2014 Veteran and Disability Regulations – A Practical Guide for Federal Contractors”, on November 5.
About Precision Planning
Since 2001, Precision Planning has provided Affirmative Action Program development, OFCCP audit support, and training as well as general compliance support in matters related to Affirmative Action, EEO and Diversity to clients of all sizes in more than 30 states and Puerto Rico.
BirdDog provides recruitment and applicant tracking solutions including candidate sourcing and screening, recruitment management, and reporting for compliance. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use recruiting software and services, BirdDog’s proven cloud-based solution drives candidate flow, shortens time to hire, centralizes communication, and reduces your cost of recruiting. BirdDog’s clients span all industries with an emphasis on construction, engineering and supply. BirdDog is proud of our high satisfaction rating across our 750 customers who have transformed the “panic hire” in to an organized and effective talent acquisition strategy.
Recent Press Releases
- Arcoro Announces Release of Compensation Management Module
- Arcoro Announces Partnership with Procore
- Arcoro Launches New Website
- Arcoro Company Marketing Leader Named to 2019 Top Women Leaders in SaaS for a Second Year
- Arcoro Company Recognized as 2019 Top Workplace
- Arcoro Partner Portal Tool Helps Partner Return on Investment
- Arcoro Company Achieves a Fifth Consecutive Year on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Arcoro Partners with Paradox Assistive Intelligence to Deliver a New Level in Personalized Hiring
- Arcoro and Acumatica Announce Completed Integration
- BirdDogHR Announces New Partnership with Clarus Solutions