- Five Technology Basics for Recruitment and OFCCP ComplianceDownload this whitepaper to get the five steps your company needs to reach top candidates and ensure your process meets the requirements.Download Now
BirdDogHR Federal Contractor and AAP Plan Reporting Expertise
Recruiting and Hiring
Federal contractors and businesses implementing affirmative action plans (AAP) have a critical focus to create an equal opportunity environment and a workplace that is free of discrimination. When you begin with a concentrated documentation effort during the recruiting process it’s easier to maintain it throughout the entire employee experience.
The BirdDogHR Recruitment and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) can help you track your Good Faith Recruiting Efforts and ensure that your commitment to equal opportunity is communicated to candidates. The BirdDogHR ATS features will also help you report on AAP, IWD and VEVRAA compliance and pre-populate your voluntary surveys with specific language, including your EOE disclaimer. This built-in functionality gives your swamped HR department the relief they need when things are at their busiest, while providing you with confidence that you’re making a solid hire and not skipping any mandatory steps along the way. Your consistent and automated recruiting and hiring process can also help ensure that you won’t be facing costly fines or time delays.
- Track Good Faith Recruiting Efforts
- Report on AAP / IWD / VEVRAA
- Pre-populate language for voluntary surveys / EOE disclaimer
- Disposition candidates consistently
After you find the best candidate for your federal contracting job, you want to focus on their onboarding as soon as possible. You want to make sure that they can get to work quickly, while also making sure they have all the information they need to drive the initiatives of your company. This onboarding process will include the completion of all required state and federal documentation. You may also require the ability to E-Verify new hires.
BirdDogHR Onboarding can help your contractors or employees get on the job fast and have the knowledge they need to get things done. Automating the completion of multiple HR forms and company policy acknowledgements will save time and frustration for the new hire, the hiring manager and HR.
- Automate completion of state and federal forms
- Document acceptance of company policies (handbook, confidentiality, safety)
- E-verify new employees quickly and efficiently
Performance Management and Goal Alignment
Being able to effectively manage performance is critical. With a standardized review process, you can quickly and efficiently evaluate your employees’ performance with touchpoints and reviews configured to the frequency that meets your company and AAP plan needs.
BirdDogHR Performance combines flexibility in goal management, performance evaluations, competency management, documentation and mentoring while also offering the structure required to objectively assess employee strengths and opportunities for improvement. This data is seamlessly integrated with training content and succession planning too.
- Align employee and company goals with AAP requirements
- Standardize and centralize performance review process
- Dismiss equal pay scrutiny with performance documentation
Employee Training and Development
Having an effective learning management system allows you to have all of your training materials in one consolidated system. Not only is this a huge time saver, but it ensures that all employees are working off the most up-to-date content, certifications are being tracked, and learning is being delivered in a standardized and efficient manner.
The BirdDogHR Learning Management System (LMS) is cloud-based and available to any employee with a computer (mobile or desktop) and an internet connection. Deliver training content to your mobile workforce and document completion. Have a safety or compliance concern? Get the information out your workforce immediately and be sure they are protected.
- Access training when needed and refresh knowledge on-demand
- Deliver training online via a computer or mobile device (Safety, OSHA, Ethics, other)
- Document training completion and certifications
Career Planning and Succession Management
Being proactive with succession planning is the ultimate business-continuity planning and risk avoidance to sustain success at your company. When it comes to specialized talent, the best way to stay ahead of the risk is to develop key leaders from within.
BirdDogHR Succession will help you identify the highly skilled employees that you need to take over the critical roles of the future. Tightly integrated with the BirdDogHR Performance and BirdDogHR Learning, BirdDogHR Succession provides at-a-glance insight to help you identify high potentials, create a plan to move middle-tier employees up and offers development opportunities for low performers.
- Prepare for loss of specialized talent
- Track retention of protected classes
- Enable employees to build a career path in your company