DES MOINES, Iowa, October 21, 2016 – BirdDogHR™, the leader in talent management solutions for the construction, engineering and skilled trades industries, continues to develop and innovate their product. Beyond releasing a brand-new, user friendly interface for the BirdDogHR Talent Management System earlier this month, the Managed Services team announced five new managed services for their customers.
BirdDogHR knows that it can be time consuming to manage all of the HR and compliance processes most organizations require — that’s why BirdDogHR is expanding their Managed Services offerings. Managed Services has the ability to serve a company as a transparent extension of their HR team and tailor deliverables to each client’s needs so the client can build their HR expertise without adding more people to do it.
Managed Services include:
- Talent Assist – Augment your HR and recruiting staff capabilities with a unique and customized combination of needs-based talent management services.
- Competency Connect – Create job competencies for your company and link those to your recruiting process. Hire best-fit employees by providing hiring managers with a competency-based question bank and candidates with insight into competency success metrics.
- Talent Scout – If you are unable to focus on recruiting or you’re seeking candidates with a specialized skill set – outsource it to us. We have the expertise and know-how to source the best candidates for your company.
- Brand Builder – Helps you attract new talent to your organization with complete employer brand creation or overhaul of your existing message.
- Drug and Background Screening – This service provides peace of mind for you and compliance documentation for your organization. Services are also available for existing employees to ensure that your workplace remains a safe working environment.
Innovations like new Managed Services are only possible with a great team that has enough collective experience to ensure customer success. Talent management expert Michelle Stedman continues to lead the Operations and Services teams to ensure that BirdDogHR offers the best customer experience. In addition, Chris Lennon has joined BirdDogHR as VP of the Product Management team where he will take over the leadership of product strategy. Lennon’s previous experience includes talent management product management leadership positions at SilkRoad Technology, SumTotal Systems and Gateway.